The industry dynamics are keep changing. To meet the demands, the project management has transformed from the traditional base-lined approach to agile with the focus on
- Early delivery of products that the customers could visualise, feel and
- Welcome change as requirements. The customer requirements can be defined incrementally and the product development be driven.
The openness to accommodate the changes in the ever-changing industry has been the key to the success of agile based project management across industries.
Scrum, Kanban, Extreme Programming are few of the agile flavours each having edge in specific area and more suitable to specific type of production development.
The one-day instructor led classroom Agile Project Management course is focussed on quick understanding of Agile Principles, Valuesand detailed knowledge required to plan & implement the Agile approach in organizations and maximizing the productivity. It will cover the Scrum in detail as well as brief on Extreme Programming & Kanban. The course contents are:
- Software Development Life Cycle
- SDLC Models
- P3M – Project / Program / Portfolio Management
- Organization structures
- Agile – Introduction
- Agile Manifesto
- Agile Principles
- Agile Terminologies
- Agile Metrics
- Agile SD Methods
- Values, Principles, Aspects
- Scrum Roles, Meetings
- XP Programming, Kanban - Brief
- Comparison – Scrum / XP Programming / Kanban