All organizations are subjected to some forms of risks that affect their business. The information systems risks are much complicated and are also continuously introduced due to the dynamic nature of cyber threat landscape. So it is essential for organizations to perform risk assessment in a formal manner with define procedures roles and responsibilities. Risk assessment and treatment needs to be performed whenever a business critical change is introduced and or a new business is acquired or existing business is merged with other entity.
Who needs a risk management definition?
- Organizations which do not have a risk management policy and related documentation
- Organizations that are not sure whether risks are adequately tracked
- If the organization is going through and or completed merger or an acquisition recently
- Regulated industry customers who need proper risk management definition and implementation
What’s your need?
- Are my Information System risks tracked?
- Whether my risk management definition is adequate?
Our risk consultants shall enable you to understand the risk assessment approach on IT systems, define the necessary documentation for IS risk management and demonstrate how to conduct a formal risk assessment on IT Infrastructure. The IS Risk definition and management covers the following aspects.
- Understand the customer business objective, legal and regulatory requirement
- Understand customer existing risk management documentation
- Define Risk Management Policy
- Define Risk Management Procedure/Guidelines/Risk Matrix
- Develop Risk Register Template
- Perform Asset Identification
- Conduct Threats and Vulnerability assessment on Assets
- Conduct Risk Scenario Analysis
- Prepare Risk Assessment Report
Benefits of Risk Definition & Management:
- Risk management proactively helps in identifying and mitigating the critical IT risks that affects the business
- Provides a common understanding on how to identify, prioritize and mitigate risks
- Helps in minimizing the business disruption during merger and or acquisition activities
- Demonstrate necessary compliance towards standard, legal and regulatory requirements